| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As the teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Trust and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
The Director of Stewardship will be responsible for:
- Building a comprehensive stewardship communications program in service of all donors to Boston Children's.
- Developing Trust-wide strategy to move donors at all levels toward a deeper involvement with the Hospital through communications that acknowledge and recognize their gifts and the impact of their philanthropy.
- Overseeing a single, centralized office within the Trust, whose mandate is to deploy a strategic stewardship plan consistent across all departments, with common goals, common messages, and a common voice.
- Leading and working with a team of development professionals adept at all forms of communicationsvideo, print, digitalalways striving to find innovative and meaningful ways to engage our donors.
To qualify you must have:
- The knowledge of theories, principles and concepts typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant and progressive professional communications and fundraising experience.
The Director of Stewardship will join a team of more than 130 development professionals at the Boston Children's Hospital Trust, the hospital's fundraising unit. Now in a $1.3 billion comprehensive campaign, the Trust consistently outperforms the majority of its peers in pediatric fundraising. Its staff whether gift officers or the researchers, writers, event planners and others who support them are deeply committed to both the hospital mission and professional excellence. These professionals lead with the vision to be the best. They operate in a supportive environment that prizes innovation, encourages collaboration and provides unsurpassed opportunities for growth to those who strive to be the best they can.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Children's Hospital Trust
Standard Hours Per Week: 40