| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Trust organization and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
This Donor Relations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Implementing special events and programs with a major donor focus.
- Supporting the Trust's sports teams' stewardship initiatives as well as overall media needs.
- Working with Child Life to assist with patient involvement at our events and programs.
- Implementing the Trust's office-wide protocols and policies through management of events and programs.
- Overseeing and coordinating aspects of the Trust's cultivation and stewardship events program including invitation list development, registration and tracking, event logistics, media aspects and follow-up.
To qualify, you must have:
- Work requires the knowledge of theories, principles and concepts typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree and two to three years previous event planning and/or fund raising experience.
- Work requires excellent interpersonal, organizational and written communication skills in relating to trustees, management staff, donors and volunteers.
- Work requires consistent attention to detail, high level of productivity, solution oriented performer who can be responsive to both staff and donor issues.
- Work requires strong technical skills in generic software programs (PowerPoint, PageMaker, Microsoft) and information systems and the ability to develop proficiency in specific data base management systems.
- Work requires ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines. Attendance at evening and weekend events is expected.
The Donor Relations Coordinator will join a team of more than 130 development professionals at the Boston Children's Hospital Trust. Now in a $1.3 billion comprehensive campaign, the Trust consistently outperforms the majority of its peers in pediatric fundraising. Its staff whether gift officers or the researchers, writers, event planners and others who support them are deeply committed to both the hospital mission and professional excellence. These professionals lead with the vision to be the best. They operate in a supportive environment that prizes innovation, encourages collaboration, and provides unsurpassed opportunities for growth to those who strive to be the best they can.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including an affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Children's Hospital Trust
Standard Hours Per Week: 40