| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Trust organization and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
This Manager of Administration will be responsible for:
- Managing all administrative functions for the Trust, including HR, facilities, policies and procedures and their communication, staff relations, intranet content, andas it relates to Trust informationcommunication in response to inquiries through the Trust giving site.
- Supervising Trust reception staff and contracted personnel related to office environment.
- Providing indirect supervision for Development Associates, including development and implementation of programs for their orientation, training, adherence to policies and procedures, team building, and facilitation of shared responsibilities.
To qualify, you must have:
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts typically acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree and at least ten years of experience in office management.
- The analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the use of scientific, mathematical, or technical principles and in-depth, experienced-based cross-functional knowledge.
- The ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects. Work requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and handling interpersonal situations.
- Experience working with computer database systems. Work requires experience in management.
The Manager, Administrative Services will join a team of more than 130 development professionals at the Boston Children's Hospital Trust. Now in a $1.3 billion comprehensive campaign, the Trust consistently outperforms the majority of its peers in pediatric fundraising. Its staff whether gift officers or the researchers, writers, event planners and others who support them are deeply committed to both the hospital mission and professional excellence. These professionals lead with the vision to be the best. They operate in a supportive environment that prizes innovation, encourages collaboration, and provides unsurpassed opportunities for growth to those who strive to be the best they can.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including an affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Children's Hospital Trust
Standard Hours Per Week: 40